Request a Callback
Our specialist team can provide you with important pre-auction advice which may save you from making a costly mistake. Properties being sold at auction may have hidden defects, such as a sitting tenant, restrictive covenant or no rights of way to it.
You need to know what you are buying so that you can buy with confidence and at the right price. Whether you are experienced in how auctions work, or are new to them, we will fully support you through the process. We provide a comprehensive service for the purchase of auction property including:
- Reviewing the special conditions so that you are aware of what is required if you purchase the property
- Reviewing the documentation in the auction pack so we can tell you what you need to know about the property
- Preparing a detailed report explaining:
- The auction special conditions and the obligations contained in them
- The legal title and any covenants and restrictions contained in it
- The results of any searches
- The replies to enquiries provided by the seller
- If you are successful at the auction, we would then deal with the pre-completion searches and post completion formalities
If you are considering purchasing a property at auction, don’t hesitate to contact our Commercial Property team on 020 8768 6869.
We deal with auction sales including;
- Preparing the legal pack and special conditions
- Carrying out searches
- Dealing with enquiries from prospective buyers
- Completion of the transaction after the auction
Keen to sell your property via Auction? Speak to one of our expert team today on 020 8768 6869 to see how we can help you.