Request a Callback
Whether you are buying or selling, extending your lease, or re-mortgaging, Amphlett Lissimore’s dedicated team of specialist property lawyers are here to help you. We will keep your transaction moving and ensure that you are kept updated throughout.
If you would like to speak to one of our lawyers about your property matter, please call us on 020 8771 5254 or complete the enquiry form on this page and we’ll get back to you within one working day.
We have residential property solicitors who are specialists throughout the firm so whether you are buying your first home or extending your lease we have the right lawyer to guide and support you.
Why choose Amphlett Lissimore?
- We will explain the process and keep you updated, without bombarding you with legal jargon
- You will have direct contact with your lawyer by phone, email and face to face at one of our five convenient locations
- We are on the panel of most banks and building societies
- We have excellent relationships with estate agents, other property lawyers and professionals, so that we can all work together towards the satisfactory conclusion of your particular transaction
- We are accredited by the Law Society under its Conveyancing Quality Scheme, and our lawyers include members of the Conveyancing Association and the Society of Licensed Conveyancers
When it comes to leasehold enfranchisement and lease extensions, we have an expert team of residential property solicitors who only deal with this niche area of law to help you avoid the trappings and pitfalls that can sometimes be missed
If you would like to speak to one of our residential property lawyers about your matter, please call us on 020 8771 5254 or complete the enquiry form on this page and we’ll get back to you within one working day.
At Amphlett Lissimore, we believe in being upfront with our pricing. For a conveyancing quote you can phone our office on 020 8771 5254 or use our online quote generator here. For all other Property matters, give us a call on 020 8771 5254 and we can give you a free initial assessment over the phone, which will include a guide to costs.