What our clients say about Stephanie Bastien
I have worked within a residential conveyancing department since 2004. Buying and selling property is probably one of the most stressful life experiences you will go through and having a good conveyancer on your side will ease this stress and make the whole process slightly easier. I have a calm and patient attitude with a splash of good humour that is always appreciated by my clients. I ensure clients are kept informed throughout the transaction, giving updates where necessary and providing further materials to assist with the understanding of the conveyancing process.
If you are thinking of buying, selling or remortgaging your property, please get in touch on 020 8768 6458 or email me through the link above.
- 2009-2011 – HND in Housing Studies, London South Bank University
- 2023 – Present – Conveyancing Executive at Amphlett Lissimore
- 2022 -2023 – Conveyancing Manager at Berkeley Group
- 2013 – 2022 – Conveyancing Executive at Amphlett Lissimore
- 2011 – 2013 – Lettings Negotiator – Hunters Estate Agents
- 2004-2009 - Legal Secretary at Meaby & Co
- 2004-2004 - Office Junior at Meaby & Co
- 2002 -2004 – Receptionist at Meaby & Co
Ground Rent in Residential Leases
Dona Awano explains how the law relating to ground rent in residential leases is changing as part of the government’s reform.Read More