What our clients say about Geetha Janarthanan
I am a solicitor in the residential conveyancing department with over 15 years of extensive experience dealing with residential sales and purchases, remortgages, and transfer of equity cases professionally and pragmatically.
I’ve worked in this area of law since 2002 and with my experience, I pride myself on always keeping the matter moving and providing a high level of service to my clients through clear and consistent communication between everyone involved.
Buying and selling property can be stressful with lots of legal jargon to understand. My approach to conveyancing is both thorough and practical, with an ability to anticipate any issues, and I always aim to make the legal side of things go as smoothly and stress-free as possible.
- 2022 - Qualified as a Solicitor
- 2021 - Completed Professional Skills Course
- 2011 - Postgraduate diploma in Legal Practice Course
- 2002 – BA (Hons) Law with Accountancy
- 2023 – Present - Solicitor, Amphlett Lissimore
- 2022-2023 - Solicitor, Marsons solicitors LLP
- 2020-2022 – Trainee Solicitor & qualified at Chris Solicitors
- 2018-2020 – Residential Conveyancing fee earner at Bishop Akers Solicitors
- 2014-2016 – Residential Conveyancing fee earner, Cook Taylor Woodhouse Solicitors
- 2002-2009 – Conveyancing paralegal/case worker, Loxford Solicitors
Ground Rent in Residential Leases
Dona Awano explains how the law relating to ground rent in residential leases is changing as part of the government’s reform.Read More