Request a Callback
What our clients say about Adele McCabe
I specialise in probate and administrations of estates along with the work resulting from this, such as Deeds of Variation and Deeds of Appointment. I hope to relieve clients of the some of the stress involved with the legal process at a difficult time and guide and advise them along the process, easing some of the burden.
I also specialise in Will drafting, tax planning, powers of attorney, deputyship applications, and lifetime estate planning.
I can provide services at our West Wickham or Crystal Palace offices. Home visits are also available upon request.
I qualified as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in 1996. I joined Allen Barfields in West Wickham in 2015, who then merged with Amphlett Lissimore in August 2017.
In 2019 I became a Dementia Friend alongside some of my colleagues in order to learn more about how to support my clients and their families living with Dementia.
- 1996 - Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- 1994 - 2 x CILEx Part II Professional Higher Diplomas in Law
- 1993 - 2 x CILEx Part II Professional Higher Diplomas in Law
- 1992 – 2 x CILEx Part I Professional Diplomas in Law
- 1991 – 2 x CILEx Part I Professional Diplomas in Law
- 2017 - Present - Amphlett Lissimore
- 2015 - 2017 - Allen Barfields
- Previous - Henry Hughes & Hughes, Asshetons Solicitors
Always be prepared… Appointing a guardian in your Will
Adele McCabe discusses the importance of having a Will and appointing a guardian in it when you have children under the age of 18.Read More
Resolution launches its Vision for Family Justice
This year, to celebrate its 40th Anniversary, Resolution is using its annual Awareness Week to ...Read More
Leasehold and Freehold Bill announced in the King’s Speech
On Tuesday 7th November 2023, the Leasehold and Freehold Bill was announced during King Charles’ first ...Read More