What our clients say about Esther Omishore
I am a Trainee Solicitor in the private client department supporting Akilah McEwen across a full range of Wills and Probate matters including; helping clients apply for lasting power of attorney or deputyship, making their wills, or probate and estate administration. I look forward to completing my training and qualifying into the department as a private client solicitor.
I really enjoy working in this area of law. It is very much client focussed and can often include dealing with difficult and sensitive issues. As such, I always try my best to help and assist our clients in the best way possible through what can often be a very difficult time in their lives.
- 2019 - LPC MSc - Legal Practice Course (Commendation)
- 2015 - LLB Law Degree (Upper Second-Class Honours)
- 2023 -Present – Trainee Solicitor
- 2021 – 2023- Private Client Paralegal, Amphlett Lissimore Solicitors
- 2020 - 2021 - Executive Officer, DWP
- 2019 - 2020 - Private Client Paralegal, T G Baynes Solicitors
- 2018 -2019 – Paralegal, SJS Solicitors
Thinking about gifting your home to your children to avoid inheritance tax? Think again…
Esther Omishore, a trainee private client solicitor, explains what to consider before gifting your home to your children.Read More
Resolution launches its Vision for Family Justice
This year, to celebrate its 40th Anniversary, Resolution is using its annual Awareness Week to ...Read More
Leasehold and Freehold Bill announced in the King’s Speech
On Tuesday 7th November 2023, the Leasehold and Freehold Bill was announced during King Charles’ first ...Read More